Friday, July 27, 2012

Bonner's Journal-Day 39. Father son time

February 22- Day 39

 
Today I did something as a dad that I have never done, I took one of our children on a field trip. 
What an amazing lesson to learn, that God ALWAYS turns a rough situation into a Blessing lesson...if our hearts are truly open for any guidance, correction, and changes He might bring.
In a matter of one night I have gone from football coach to field trip dad. 
In the blink of an eye I went from managing 300 students and 150 athletes to managing laundry, meals and the continuity of my family full time.
Wow!
Isn't Life a challenge? And we better be ready to adjust, and do that without stress, worry or frustration.
 This attack on my wife's life has provided many opportunities for God's hand to work, one of them is providing Bodee and I quality father son time.

I realize that many people miss the truth about God. It is sad that many believe a foolish doctrine. They are deceived to believe that a God who is good, and enjoys extravagant riches and health in heaven...would take everything away from you and  make you sick, to teach you something about who He is. 

This is nonsense.
 No wonder why people don't want to serve our God! I wouldn't either if I thought that were true.
No, God is good and the devil is bad. It is so simple even my 8 year old son can understand what happens to us in this life. See John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment