Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bonner's Journal-Day 29. 5 year old strength

February, 12. Day 29

Woke up in my own bed alone. 

Difficult night without Hannah, but my 5 year old son came in and spent the night with me. I know it is selfish, but I drew much comfort from him. I recognize in myself how adults so often "pull" from their children....because I am pulling from my own. I know it is backward, but I am gaining strength from being with my children.

Who can Hannah pull from on nights like these? Only you Holy Spirit. Without you being with her I would be concerned for her well being. Please comfort her.

Another challenge the children and I faced when we got home was an empty propane tank! 

How is this happening? No heat, no hot water, no cooking, no showers. My life is really being challenged right now....it is laughable.



Being that it is Sunday the children and I went to church and then had our family visit with Hannah. 


Good afternoon, especially when my aunt gave her a new pair of pink and white coach sneakers... we were able to show the family her ability to stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment