Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bonner's Journal-Day 33. Fancy Braid

February 16. Day 33 
 No matter how miserable the neck brace is, Hannah is still smiling

33 days in the hospital, 24 days of rehab. Our life is truly starting over from scratch.

Patience with Gods perfect timing of things, and full effort with what we find in our power to do. Soften our heart to receive what you are desiring to plant, Lord!

I am truly amazed at the medical &therapy staff and their knowledge of how the body works. Their ability to accurately diagnose what Hannah's body is doing and assign accurate movements that rehabilitate each and every muscle group is phenomenal. I am increasing in my knowledge of the body each day. I can see how this field is at the other end of the spectrum of what I do with athletes.
How magnificent is Gods intricate creation! Such wisdom in the field of healing!

I am constantly hearing the OT/PT report how Hannah is capable of doing more than the day before, which is a good sign that her therapy is effective and still needed. The doctor even said that her progress is as if she is going up stairs multiple steps/accomplishments at a time. 

Exponential progress is the result of Hannah's unswerving effort and complete hope in God. 
I tried to get credit for braiding her hair, but none of the nurses were fooled

No comments:

Post a Comment